Valved Tee Adaptor
The Valved Tee™ Adaptor makes it simple to deliver aerosolised medication to your ventilator patients. Used in conjunction with a small volume nebuliser, the Valved Tee offers a safe and effective way to introduce the aerosol into the circuit. Unlike other tee adapters that require time-consuming and potentially hazardous breaks in the system, the Valved Tee is a permanent part of the ventilator circuit. Its unique valve opens and closes as the nebuliser is inserted and removed.
Unique Spring-Loaded Valve
- For introducing aerosolised medication into a ventilator circuit.
- Opens automatically when the nebuliser is inserted into the tee.
- The nebuliser will hold firmly when pressed and twisted into place.
- Closes automatically when the nebuliser is removed.
- Maintains a closed ventilation system.
- Eliminates the risks associated with accidental nebuliser disconnects.
A Permanent Part of the Circuit
- Simplifies the delivery of aerosolised medication to ventilator patients.
- Closed system minimises risk of contamination to patient and clinician.
- Reduces the risk of pressure loss, FiO2 level, and tidal volume breath.
- Improves patient comfort.
- Anti-drip configuration minimises drainage from ventilator tubing into nebulizer bowl.
- Attached cap for use between treatment
Available in Three Connector Sizes
- 22 mm O.D. x 22 mm O.D.
- 22 mm O.D. x 22 mm I.D.
- 15 mm O.D. x 15 mm I.D.
- 10 mm O.D. x 10 mm I.D.
The nebuliser port is the same size in all three versions.
Valved Tee™ Brochure (342kb)