Dual Spray MiniSpacer™ Digital
The Dual Spray MiniSpacer® offers an effective and convenient way to administer MDI drugs in a ventilator circuit. The patented Dual Spray nozzle forms a bi-directional aerosol plume, improving delivery of the MDI medication. When used inline, the MiniSpacer eliminates drainage problems. When used at the endotracheal tube, it minimizes dead-space. The MiniSpacer performs like a spacer with the cost-effectiveness of an adaptor.
Patented Bi-Directional Nozzle
- For dispensing MDI drugs into a ventilator circuit.
- Dual-spray nozzle directs plumes in the upstream and downstream directions simultaneously, along the longitudinal axis of the MiniSpacer.
- MDI canister stem is inserted directly into port of MiniSpacer.
- Improves dose output, compared with a single-spray MDI adapter in the same location, at a reduced cost.
- Cost-effective way to deliver MDI medications
A Permanent Part of the Circuit
- Simplifies delivery of MDI medication to ventilator patients.
- Minimizes amount of drug impinging on the walls of the ventilator tubing.
- MDI port fits stems of all standard MDI canisters.
- Lightweight and small; improves patient comfort and eliminates drainage problems.
- Attached cap maintains a leak-free system.
Available in Three Connector Sizes
- 22 mm O.D. x 22 mm O.D.
- 22 mm O.D. x 22 mm I.D.
- 15 mm O.D. x 15 mm I.D.
- Dual-spray nozzle is the same in all three versions.